Anyone can have a nice apartment, but how many people can say they have a tech savvy person’s dream apartment?
You can with Mallory’s technology upgrades for the music lover, the energy efficiency conscious resident, the home app enthusiast, the shower dweller, and the always need a USB port techy.
Choose one or all of these amazing tech upgrades for your new home:
- Amazon Echo: A hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly. All you have to do is ask. Echo has seven microphones and beam forming technology so it can hear you from across the room—even while music is playing. Echo is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with 360° immersive sound.
- Nest Thermostat: A thermostat that learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved over 4 billion kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide.
- Wemo Switch: The Belkin Wi-Fi enabled Wemo Switch lets you turn electronic devices on or off from anywhere. The Wemo Switch uses your existing home Wi-Fi network to provide wireless control of TVs, lamps, stereos, heaters, fans and more. Sync to the Amazon Echo for voice controlled electronics.
- Bluetooth Showerhead: Moxie (Kohler 9245-CP) lets you stream your favorite music, news or talk radio right in the shower with you. The Moxie showerhead holds a portable wireless speaker that pairs wirelessly with Bluetooth®-enabled devices to deliver high-quality audio to your shower. The speaker docks directly into the showerhead, so your music is closer than ever when showering. While it plays your favorite sounds, this revolutionary showerhead generates a full-coverage, revitalizing spray of water for a sensory experience like no other.
- USB Ports: USB Ports can be installed in the bedrooms and kitchen for easy phone and electronic device charging.
Technology at your finger tips, and everywhere in your home. That’s 21st-Century living at Mallory Square.